ZIP 1.85% $2.12 zip co limited..

I told you good time to buy, page-4828

1. 2,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Your grouping the idea of costly new businesses together with new simple new SAAS products. They are very different, especially in relation to cost. Here is my view:

I applaud ZIP to be cutting costs on staff and cut out new costly "Business Acquisitions" or any new "Businesses Entities" and whatever products they come with. These are expensive business elements to establish.

I support ZIP to focus on profits right now in this tougher economical environment which they are undertaking.

When I say I am happy for them to put out more products, I mean on their same software platform in the same core countries.

I support ZIP developing new products on their "pre-existing software platforms" with their "pre-existing staff" in "pre-existing markets" as that is a no brainer at minimal cost. ZIP already have plenty of developers/staff base on board for the pre-existing platforms so follow a true SAAS deployment and push on a product on pre-existing environment. I am not talking creating whole new platforms or businesses at this point as that is not a cost effective SAAS development model when trying to save cash.

Basically happy for them to create a new widget to sell on their current system and current markets with the staff they already have and are already paying for. Simples and highly cost effective - that's where ZIP want to be...hence why they closed down all those other businesses.

I am not saying we need products but in time that will be nice to have in a cost effective manner as explained. Either way profit is the goal and spending additional money is not. ZIP is on track for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
-0.040(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.16 $2.24 $2.11 $35.66M 16.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 99234 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.13 20300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.