ZIP 2.86% $2.55 zip co limited..

I told you good time to buy, page-94

1. 4,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1942
    Various indices Dax Nikkei, ASX HSI Nasdaq are looking to make a push to the upside next week of between 5 -10 % after the Friday sell off with not many game to hold over the weekend

i would expect some commentators to declare the bear market as being over.

The primary count however is this will complete the rallies of the mid May lows and then markets will go to hell in a hand basket as the next leg down will be C waves or 3 of 3 which are very brutal with no hiding place and very little pause for consolidation.

There are a number of technical analysts predicting that we are just at the start of a multi month rally and the secondary wave count does not rule this out however i have more confidence in the primary count which will be reinforced if the main stream media turns bullish.

As I have said for many months now I'm talking about markets not only taking out Covid lows but also GFC lows.

This is a good read which warns against the danger of buying the dips.

https://www.cmgwealth.com/ri/on-my-radar-inflationary-psychology-is-embedded/

The Fed were always behind the curve and now the inflation genie is out of the bottle they have no more tools.

The recession will be deep and prolonged forcing them to add.liquidity and we will have another strong rally in a year or so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.