ASX 1.23% $58.26 asx limited

The Saudis are finished. But it will take at least another 24...

1. 831 Posts.
    The Saudis are finished. But it will take at least another 24 months before you see the Crown Prince Abdullah, Sultan and their Mob leave like did the Shah in 1978.

The US has a special task force dealing with the religious leaders attempting to strike a bargain with them long term. Thats the only good sign to come out of there.

The so called Libyan coup was in actual fact the revelation that Ed Wilson the rogue CIA operative who lived there had been authorised to set up that country's nuclear programme with a view to countering the Israeli military dominance of the region on the one hand whilst forward planning for the very real 'Brotherhood' led change to overcome Egypt in the not too distant future.

The growing tendency to join fundamentalist groups by the very large masses of marginalised Arabs is not a new phenomenon nor is it a 'terrorist' organization that drives it. It is a succession of experimental foreign policy failures by the US and its allies in the region.

What I wrote yesterday evening on HC was once more dismissed as some lunatic anti semite jibe. This morning you see the results in Saudi Arabia.

I would put my money long term on oil. Not on oil producers but on the [hysical of the commodity either through options or through some other synthetic.

Oil producers will continue to make huge profits and rack up huge 'costs' whilst their majority shareholders pocket the windfall.

Saudi and Iraq will cut production drastically. Mexico and Venezuela will have problems brought about by the US. Nigeria is already on the brink and ou will see some very bloody internal fighting there which will disrupt production.

The young Australian princess has already been recruited to do some PR work for the UK and the US via Australia. Poor woman.

Oil will go past US$50 and thats soon. The US led administraitons smuggling of oil by Henry Kissinger and Associates through an Italian private oil company under the protection of the US armed forces is about to grind to halt. Kuwait is simmering as is Oman and the smaller Gulf states. There will be an assasination of one of the rulers in Saudi Arabia I believe. This is a common sensical analysis. And that ill trigger the bigger outflowing of anger, grief and frustration in the region.

Keep your noses and ears to the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.26
Change
0.710(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $11.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$57.64 $58.32 $57.27 $41.72M 721.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 787 $58.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.26 950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.