ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I told you so

1. 6,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    I am sure you would understand I deserve a new thread for the very much EXPECTED outcome and I did told you so almost on every post.

As I said, ignoring my posts are understandable but ignoring GBB posts I find it rather silly as the man spent 25 years in Greenland and you think he would spill fake news or work with locals and the government to promote the country and the future of Greenland.

There are so many signs the outcome is expected and now the only thing GGG have is decent cash in the bank and let hope they will use the money wisely and refocus on a new project but it will come with a few years of price weakness and if Global-X computer buying keep going, best to take this opportunity to sell out when the stock resume, but I would not be surprised if the stock will be in suspension for a while until GGG decided to take the legal path or just throw in the towel. You don't want them to take the legal path as it will be very costly and as I said, taking on the locals and their government when their lives are at risks, it will be a waste of time and money.

I am not a down ramper as the facts proven me correct again and if those that understand we are just small retail traders among the dodgy sharks, you'll need to do a lot of research as there are abundant of information out there for you to made wise investment decision but focusing and targeting the posters pointing the facts, as you can see, I was right in February before the election and right again, so you just got to accept your lost.

And yes I DID TOLD YOU SO yeh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.