NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

re: excellent discussion Hi pillman and all, Everyones comments...

1. 1,747 Posts.
    re: excellent discussion Hi pillman and all,

Everyones comments appreciated.

Now I'm really going out on a limb for you pillman. Firstly, thanks for your honesty, everyone and pillman in particular.

I notice from some of your posts, pillman, that you take a position then have second thoughts, doubts and nervousness. I have found that STATE OF MIND is fundamental to success not only here but in all of life.

After buying a position, you must continue to hold the company with at least the same enthusiasm that you had when you bought. If you can't hold that state of mind you should sell down until you can.

After buying a company, your additional research may find something which concerns you. To the degree that this is so you should sell down. Happiness with each investment is a mental state of contentment which enables you to succeed.

The converse may be true also.

I bought into NWE because it had cash, cash flow and a couple of promising leases. I had one minor concern but it's not relevant now. I had several long exchanges with Joe and was most impressed so I took a position about 6 cents. Every time Joe now makes a move the company gets better so now I actually regret not holding more shares. In fact, when I can I buy more.

This is a great position, in that I have no doubts and only a firm conviction that this investment will be a winner.

I must put a very little note of caution here. Things change. Keep informed, not only to leave but also to buy more if the future looks particularly bright.

It pretty much goes unsaid now that I am currently very happy with my investment in NWE. I know the risks and I also know the rewards. Ialso know my capacity to enjoy the progress of NWE.

So there I am out on the limb. Know your state of mind and let it guide you.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.