VN8 0.00% 3.5¢ vonex limited..

Hi kymat... I am lucky the most I paid were 2c a share when...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi kymat... I am lucky the most I paid were 2c a share when trading before under CEO Mark which at todays multiple 10 times owe me 20c. Also losing on the note which cost me 16c. But all in all I am not fussed about the share price. Don't get me wrong, I am not happy with it sitting where it is but it cannot be helped when you have a couple of share holders selling part of their holdings which in turn created this downward trend. Every time a buyer came in between the two of them they sold it down. The share price of today is their own doing Kymat.

I bought in for the long term mate and in 2 or 3 years time I will say today with a lot of confidence that VN8 will have a very, very high share price on the ASX. With NBN sales, Oper8tor income coming over the next few months will gradually give the share price a boost. 

Myself, my family and very good friends have put the shares in the bottom drawer for a couple of years to wait for the big bucks. Do not lose sight that the Skype, Whatsapp were sold off for the data. They sold for $8billion & $22billion respectively.U.S. Dollars by the way, not Aussie.

I will use the word if i case we have some negative comments instead of the word I would prefer to use which is when.

No, I will say it how I believe will happen. "When Angus and the Directors get Oper8tor out in the market place working with 2 or 3 years of income stream to the company, I believe we should have some buyers "sniffing around" . T get anywhere near a half way price of Skype & Whatsapp all shareholders will be extremely happy. Do the numbers, sell Oper8tor for US$15billion ( more than Skype, less than Whatsapp ). 

Double todays shares and Options on issue and devide it into the $15Billion and see what you get for a answer. Then convert it to Aussie $

Some may say it looks a bit of "pie in the sky" or " I will believe when I see it ".  Probably exactly what the shareholders of Whatsapp said before it was bought. Same with Linkden...... oh yeh that was sold for $38billion US or $53billion Aussie

Of course the above is down the toilet if Oper8tor does not work. But I have faith in Angus and the company to make it work.

If you believe it will work like I do, why not keep your shares in the bottom drawer with me. If not you may want to consider selling them and move on to something else

You will see I recommend a buy sentiment.

See you at the AGM

Sales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $353.9K 10.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 11110611 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 4572400 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.