AZL 5.00% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

i topped up at 12.5cps, page-23

1. 197 Posts.
    No offence to any holders and i am a qtk holder so i expect there to be a a lynch mob after me for this post but no malice intended just technical observations did any one look at the volume of stock being turned over for a company with only 100 odd million on issue after the 25:1 reconstruction?

I noticed on one of the other announcements that 74 million odd turned over. Which points to no real serious holders there anyhow, and by now at these prices i would expect that some people must be losing their shirts.

In addition is it just me or doesn't anyone realise the announcement today was announcing the renewal of an agreement they have had for the past 5 years?

Furthermore from a legal perspective of a companies constitution there are still only 2 directors, no company secretary, less money in the bank than there qtr cash burn and the only long term strategy is to make announcements every 3 days which have all resulted in no revenue in a business selling software ?

Do we seriously think that zyl can maintain this momentum?

Happy to be corrected but are these points really worth considering for a long term play?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $71.06K 3.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1573079 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 251645 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.