SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

OliveYou have to bear in mind that an investment in stock like...

1. 73 Posts.
    Olive

You have to bear in mind that an investment in stock like SBN is very different to that of investing or trading in the majority of other stocks. What most of us here see is a ground-floor opportunity to own a significant part (even at 300,000 shares) of a company we believe has tremendous potential in a market place that is likewise small and undeveloped, but one we believe is going to explode.

The reasons for this belief are many, but you only have to read the posts GSW, DirtyHarry, SSV, Vintage and many others to get a feel for SBN's potential. The problem is that by it's very nature, this is going to be a waiting game; the SP is not going to react just because you do a trade. What you need to do with an opportunity like this is to try to envision the future - one, two or five years down the track, and ask yourself what will the world look like, and where will SBN fit into that picture.

I'm currently over in UK at the moment, and see first hand a society that becoming more and more litigious, and one in which the media plays an extraordinarily vicious 'blame game' whenever anything goes wrong. What does this mean? Well, for one thing it is saying to me that governments and employers are going to be held too a much higher standard of care in the future, and to do that we are going to see an exponential increase in drug testing.

SBN is a very special situation. It takes a particular mind set to be in it right now, and be comfortable with the waiting. Only you can decide if this is the right type of investment for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.