RNX 20.0% 1.2¢ renegade exploration limited

i urge everyone to call mike haynes, page-11

1. 18,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    In my opinion, wouldn't the CFO have been the architect of that massive placement to the secret 'Paradigm clients'? Those very shares that have and still are being used daily to apparently pressure the share price down from 40c to one tenth of a cent? I never could get out of HB who the architect was, but that is the most obvious assumption to me.

If so, I don't think we will see the back of her until the master plan, the end game is put into action. I expect a massive dilutionary placement to sophisticated and institutions to keep Glencore, EIM and MQG onside and to repay the unknown hedge fund that has been destroying the share price from the moment of issue; but at the same time gut the rest of the retail register now they have successfully been slashed and burnt.

It is pretty obvious that is the plan to me from the last 1.5 years market action and moves by management. Why else would that hedge fund merely be selling it's float from the first week and not even attempting to aglo trade it for swings. They simply wait for other sellers and use the extra sell pressure to send it down to ever new lows.

So can anyone tell me who exactly is the hedge fund that split up it's holdings into non-reportable parcels and constantly sell-algoed the share price? I have tried to get this info out of management, but of course they don't appear to want it known, and proclaim they dont know who the shares were placed with just like I expect they will not want the recipients of the dilution to be known either.

It is long overdue that someone makes a statement on a case like OVR to draw wider public and regulatory scrutiny to the rest of these sorts of ASX listings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $15.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $61.62K 5.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 890250 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1549099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.