1. The primary objective of any life-form is to procreate, thus...

1. 7,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    1. The primary objective of any life-form is to procreate, thus ensuring the survival of the species. Therefore, homosexuality is fundamentally unnatural according to the basic laws of nature and should not be accepted or promoted as normal behaviour.

2. As a parent of two school-aged children, I find the amount of utter rubbish they're being force fed about being gay, pan-romantic, non-binary, trans-gender or gender neutral completely infuriating. For gods sake, navigating their way through adolescence is confusing enough without this crap to deal with.

3. If I vote "No", suddenly I'm labelled a homophobic, anti-gay, unintelligent bigot. This in itself is enough to justify a big old "NO" vote from me.

4. Why has being gay become so 'trendy' these days? Why does nearly EVERY TV show include the token gay or lesbian character? Why is it all over YouTube, Instagram, Social Media and mainstream media? Is this all part of a larger agenda to reduce our species to a state of ambiguous androgyny? I feel like I can't escape the 'gay web' from imposing itself upon me at every turn. This is simply WRONG!!!

5. NO ONE is born gay!!! In fact, I would question whether some people who claim to be gay actually are gay or if they just like the idea of being gay. And what even constitutes being gay? Sexual intercourse? Or just the declaration of "I'm gay!" I liken it to being a virgin. You either are or you aren't a virgin and there's a pretty clear cut distinction between the two. How many young, impressionable, trend-following teenage or adolescent kids out their claim to be gay without even experiencing what it really means to be gay? I mean, geez ... anal sex can really hurt!!! But seriously, being attracted to a fellow man or women is one thing, but desiring and engaging in sexual intercourse with them is another thing altogether.

6. It is an unquestionable fact that homosexual men are renowned for being among the most sexually promiscuous members of society. Obviously this is not true in all cases, but hey ... majority rules! Is this something we want to be promoting to our children?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.