BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I Want To Believe, page-1074

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    My understanding of challenges for Studio is the lack of technical support in other jurisdictions other than France where the team reside.

Having had experience with tech companies selling product into markets without the depth in technical support often resuled in the product being discarded for something easier to support at the test/trial stage.

This, i believe was the problem with Studios and Acc; the need to send emails or make phone calls to fine tune and make changes when the techs were in different timezones, attending to other business or on holidays or maybe just having a cigarette out the front.

The application of these hardware and software products need depth in technical support.

I think the focus on OEMs should mitigate these issues as their techs can take some of the load; still there is need to have AKIDA/Studio/ACC technicians available to trouble shoot and problem solve these integrations - otherwise the products value is seriously limited - despite how amazing its capabilities are at the end of the integration.

Fail or be tardy during trials and testing and you are not getting the dollars falling out of the sales funnel.

My opinion.

3P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.