BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I personally don't want to believe, I do believe in the...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

I personally don't want to believe, I do believe in the technology that Peter has and continues to work on.

A few weeks ago I made contact with Dr Nicolas Spitzer, World renowned Neuroscientist , and asked a couple of questions, which I understand that he may not be in a position to answer, what was his current view on Akida and if he was still one of our Scientific Advisory Board members...he hasn't replied via Linkedin, pretty much the status quo.

Regarding Lou...he is well aware he's a dead man walking, as far as, some Australian shareholders are concerned, but honesty, he's totally mis-judged the uptake of Brainchips technology, as far as the development of Studio/Accelerator is concerned, it's, according to all reports done and dusted, and  Akida has allegedly been making great progress throughout the development phases, so it's not the technology, speed wise it appears to be about 3/6 months behind the original guidelines, which, in the overall scheme of things is (if true) a grain of salt.

I'm 100% comfortable with the progress, BUT, BLOODY BUT, I, like many other shareholders aren't comfortable with Louis's leadership style..as some have said, invest some of your own monies into Brainchip and show a bit of faith, because currently, it's way too much one-sided...the upcoming AGM will be rather interesting.

My final point is that, we now have a staff of 35, ok, that's fine..As a guess, 20 would be involved with the actual technology, both Hardware & Software...they turn up to work day after day working on, I would suggest, a passion for creating this new disruptive technology...if this was all a con, they'd all be in on it !!

For some on here to suggest Brainchip is sort of like the movie "The Sting"...I'd say you're dreaming...it's the uptake combined with the leadership...95% of the AI market is in one corner, with the other 5% in the opposite corner...I wonder why it's a real battle to get some solid traction, Einstein biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $394.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $495.2K 2.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 876204 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 702134 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.