BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Today's close just adds more weight to what I posted last night...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Today's close just adds more weight to what I posted last night !

Yes, seeing the share price this low, hurts....but I still believe we have the technology, can it be produced
    in silicon ? to the precision that will be required to commercialize Peters 20 year dream ?

Having Blue Ocean Equities offload 50,000,000 shares and now it's confirmed that Metals X has offloaded 12,000,000...what message is this sending directly to Chief 3 Hats and his Indians ?? confused.png

In my opinion, Chief 3 Hats has been called out on his bullshit, they invested for a reason..times up, they've called it on performance to date.

I can share the following, as it's not confidential...today I emailed Simon Thorpe in France, he very kindly responded later in the day...I asked if he was still holding, he is still holding plenty of shares that he intends hanging on to, still hopes Akida will be a success story...and very generously offered this...he and Tim are activity helping the company and doing their best to make Akida a success, although the decisions are made elsewhere.

Have faith, we have two of the worlds brightest minds in our corner, maybe it's time a couple make way for them at Newport Beach....June can't come soon enough for my 12 monthly review !! biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.