BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I Want To Believe, page-197

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

More dribble by some posters...yes, the stock price closed at 10c...has somebody got a sniff of news ?
    stupid remark, that is implying insider trading, we've had enough of the leaky boat crap.

For the ones who actually watch the market, you would have seen, like me, an order to sell 2 shares and another to buy 1 share...it's the same old pattern, welcome back Mr Bots.

With the quarterly webinar due in 6/7 trading days, I like many, are expecting very poor revenue..I'd suggest waiting to buy, because another little dive is coming in my opinion...BUT we maybe saved if Louis delivers a solid statement or two about what we really want to hear about...yes, SN tech and GPI.

Personally, as mentioned a number of times last year. mid year would be a good time to make a judgement call, and depending on your own tolerance level, keep riding this stock into the sunset.

I have survived the market for 21 years now, but one thing I've learnt, and that is, never brag, be honest with yourself, admit you have learnt how to take losses, as many don't and won't...I personally have lost a house, in value that is..and finally, yes, the market is corrupt...money is the root of all evil.

Brainchip is a great opportunity, jump on board..not advice, just sharing a view...cheers all from NZ...cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.