BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I Want To Believe, page-2005

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3746
    I'm a massive fan of the tech! Those that know my posting history know that's indisputable.

However, given the current market capitalisation, I'll need to see further de-risking.

I'll consider buying back in when I can see even the slightest genuine path to break-even.

That potential path existed once, when BRN had $100k+ coming in each quarter.

It was that paid customer demand and that growth in customer receipts that attracted me.

Repetitive assurance to shareholders that BC Studio was a winning product helped me hold:

"But well, as I've said, disappointing with respect to cash receipts, 26 active or pending trials, new trials being initiated on a regular basis gives us significant confidence that BrainChip Studio and the Accelerator, the accelerator card, I'll touch on one particular opportunity in a few minutes. It's a very good product and the latency or the time to revenue is a bit more exaggerated than we expected, but there's nothing that implies that we're losing in these trials. In fact, most of these trials are turning out to be quite successful."
    https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network221917.html

"In summary BrainChip Studio revenue opportunities continue to grow. I'm disappointed in cash receipts. I don't, again, I don't look at that as the product is nothing but a good product which will be successful and lots of field trials moving through design wins a bit slower, maybe significantly slower than I would have liked or would have expected. But nothing dissuades me from seeing BrainChip Studio as anything other than a successful product."
    https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network221917.html

LDN had no idea what was playing out on the ground? How could he be that far off the mark?

I could string it up to extreme bad luck, but I can't. I need to see growth in cash receipts again.

After everything I heard, and everything that's not come to pass, I'll need to see the money.

Show me the (exponentially increasing) money (in the quarterly cash flow reports) LDN!

Last edited by glutenfree: 02/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.