BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

You know exactly what I am saying and I know you also know how...

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    You know exactly what I am saying and I know you also know how the market thinks. You as well as many on here have been waiting for years now for a tangible product that allows BRN to be a "world class or industry leader" in AI. So far those are just words the company uses.

First we only had to get to Milestone 3 and 4.....then we got BS and then we got Brainchip Studio. Little play on words there.

Now after all this time, its about Akida…..another milestone and so far the company has delivered zero shareholder value. Years in the making as they say.

All I am saying to you is that in the marketplace as you know like at the poker table....at some stage you have to show your cards and win or lose. The market is waiting for something tangible....not MOU's or NDA's or even pretty graphics....those days are long gone. Now they have to produce what companies are set up to do.

Make money or product or do both even and show its a going concern with a future.....after all the market bets on the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.040(20.5%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 25.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.783M 34.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 230000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 2300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.