BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I Want To Believe, page-382

1. 1,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469

@sinic

Thankyou for posting this.

It really intrigues me how that graph leans very much toward 'ordinary' people being idiots is extremely generalised and has no scale.

Is there any particular reason that the first two phases aren't the greed phase seeing as that's where the most money is made in the shortest time with the least risk to those involved? No I'm not denying that 'the other part of the public' make a lot of money this way. All this elitist investor terminology really annoys the hell out of me and assumes absolute predictability on the part of those who require the most discipline.

Where is the '-frustration with short-term investor- phase/s' or the '-bots wait out and manipulate the market- phase/s'? Or the 'when things get quiet or a couple of hurdles present themselves convince -the other public- they are all going to loose everything with a graph and some negative narration phase'? …. or the 'Straw gets annoyed at again and earns another suspension phase?'......or 'the resolve phase where frustrated holders maintain their holdings so as not to sell out to accumulators at a very large loss and remain patient with the sales process if it is a sensible decision for them personally- phase'? 

I really do think that a similar graph could be made out by a religious organisation in the 50's for how all relationships should play out.

If the graph holds any resemblance to real world events now you've pointed this out we can skip the rest of the bad bits and return to an extremely stable and never ending uptrend. Oh happy days! *eye roll*

Can you please expand on your narration above the graph in relation to BRN? It really doesn't mean anything to me otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.