BRN 8.33% 27.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I Want To Believe, page-453

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Condolences Tech.  
    Sounds like another classic example of the often heard advice and rule to only invest your own money in companies you trust, with good honest managers, CEO, and Board.  Which is why I pulled out of BRN (too late) at a loss a fair while ago now, when at 0.135  And have surprised myself by sleeping better since!  Despite realising a significant loss.  Actual loss,  Not a paper loss. 

Hope is not as wet up north in NZ as in Townsville!  

I can’t remember if it was you who wrote a cpl years or so back about buying BRN for bottom drawer, and only expecting SP to rise when decent income started to come in - at that time expected at end of that year, in about Dec ? 2017.  Whoever it was, wise words indeed.  And that cash income >cash out is the only real gauge for the value of a company. 
    Dont reckon announcements will mean diddly squat now, unless involve actual substantial cash inflow, not just some agreement or contract.  Or expresssion of interest.  Or maybe unless announcing a very well regarded  new Chairman with expertise in chairing Aust companies that have successfully grown overseas, and about a new CEO and throwing half of his cronies off the Board. Ex MacQ Bank may be good!   Cochlear??  CSL ?.
    LDN in Aust suggests another CR, before the SP drops even further, and a please explain meeting to those 20c investors and company backers and institutions who have had to explain their own 65% losses.  Trying his save his job(s) and get support for the AGM?
    Hope, for you, Port get smashed this year! 

Last edited by Dockie: 09/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.