BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I Want To Believe, page-478

1. 2,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    im sorry but your delusional.

Oct 30 th - September update was released to the market " a commercial agreement with a large surveillance manufacturer is expected by year end 2018" again this statement was released to the market Oct 30th 2018

thats not mis reading the sales cycle, and someone with intimate knowledge on the inside, getting paid a huge bundle of money thats not getting it wrong like the rest of us, and yes that is a promise, with the inside knowledge and the fact our money lines his pockets it is a promise, and you applaud that behaviour.

he is just coasting without care, the previous ANN isnt the only example, SNTECH how could he of got that sooooo wrong, how can we be in the situation we are with that invoice ?

now ive got a fair idea whats going through your mind right now, this Spekul8 is downramping or has some agenda, but examine it through a different lens for just one moment.

if i stood outside a power plant that was pumping sludge into a river, would you call me a energy downramper or an environmental activist. I get you have a deep connection to BRN and for some reason you just cant accept that Lou being apart of NRN could in anyway be a bad person. but try and realise im simply an investor activist, and Im calling him out on totally unacceptable behaviour.

sitting back doing nothing is how these crooks get away with what they do.

how many times must he screw SH over before you realise what he is doing? its not one or two instances its over and over again

and yes Akida will need engineering and testing , now go read July 2018 where he talks about how thats going to be paid for, Im sorry to break it to you but any potential this company has is rapidly going down the drain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.