lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377
    10% discount is optimistic. This is how I would see the conversation going:

Corporate Advisor: "Hey fundmanager, wanna put $10m into Brainchip?"
    Fundie: "Got any revenue?"
    CA: "Nah..."
    F: "Going to?"
    CA: "Dunno, can't trust the CEO"
    F: "How are you spending the money?"
    CA: "Well, at least 10% goes on Board wages, the rest probably towards building our new product for later in the year"
    F: "Ouch. So what happened to the last lot, I thought you had sales coming"
    CA: "Yeah, long story, one client's not paying and one is under takeover so dunno what'll happen there. The rest are hiding behind NDA's"
    F: "Hang on, did you say new product? Last time we spoke it was supposed to be finished by now!"
    CA: "(mumbles, looks down, wipes forehead) How's that local sporting team? The wife?"
    F: "Reckon the Board will buy any? Looks like they have a bit of skin in there already, what did they pay?"
    CA: "Ummm, well, they didn't pay for those, they got them free for *cough* performance *cough*... so, I'd say, probably...definitely...not..."
    F: "Is the share price trending up?"
    CA: "Next question"
    F: "Is the Board solid and supported by the shareholders?"
    CA: "Probably all going to get rolled at the AGM in a few months on their second strike against pay. Already got a strike at the last AGM, didn't take any pay cuts then, in fact, well, CPI means they will probably be lining up for a pay bump again, so if you have any Board members you want to nominate as well..."
    F: "What's your share register look like, lot's of funds and tech investors in there?"
    CA: "Hmmm, no, but did you know that if you were the first to buy stock in Microso..."
    F: "Alright shut-up, this is probably a hard pass from me, but what are the terms, just for a laugh?"
    CA: "10% off VWAP?"
    F: "Get out."
    CA: "20..?"
    F: "It would have to be closer to 40% and even then I'd want some free oppies"
    CA: "Well, I'll have the paperwork drawn up, actually, here it is, let's do it now!"
    F: "I'm going to lose my job for this."
    CA: "Yes, but there is a Board seat if you want it. Wanna underwrite the share purchase plan?"
    F: "I have a gun".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.