BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I Want To Believe, page-636

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349

"Hopefully not just fluff announcements. I'm still waiting on the contract with a large VMS company expected before year end 2018. It's 2 months overdue now and haven't heard anything yet."

Hi James, listen ,the VMS company you mentioned is already marketing Brainchip  Studio ,oh
    and how about the Milestone Systems partnership , that really came out of left field, Milestone
    Systems one of the biggest VMS companies.

James, just imagine Milestone Systems was the Company Lou was talking about and that the
    other large VMS company under a NDA which hasn't signed up but is already marketing
    Brainchip Studio,is a bonus !   …. naysayer analogy/methodology...….with factssneaky.png

https://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/archives/finance_news_network221917.html
    We do have an agreement that's moving through a process with one of the large suppliers on a global basis. And while that agreement hasn't yet been signed, they're currently marketing BrainChip Studio in conjunction with their VMS for video analytics, particularly in surveillance systems, primarily at this point in North America. I think we can talk publicly in the very near term about the name of the company. If they're out marketing BrainChip Studio, it's in the public domain. And so, we're pushing to have a bit more ability to move outside of the non-disclosure agreement. We also entered into a partnership agreement with milestone.Milestone is really one of the leading, if not the leading global DMS provider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.