GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

i want to buy small cap gold stocks, page-47

1. 404 Posts.
    Hi PortableAlpha,
    Honestly the buy of the bunch would have to be BMO, prior to the excellent ann on thursday it was a small cap miner with a 275 000 ounce gold reserve, no debts, cash in the bank. The directs themselves topped up stock at above market value in a recent capital raising.....many wondered wow that must have faith.

Yeah Thurs ann showed us all why:)
    a merger with a Aflease in SA that has a 15 million ounce high grad, shallow depth resources and first pours next year.

Yeah overall last weeks market wasn't doing so good, so ann feel on alot of deaf ears but stock still rose 40%.

Golds up this weekend dows up so Monday should be better once more people read the news etc but yeah stock is still under 1 cent, even if it just gets to what the BMO directors paid you'll double your money.

So right now you can buy into at rock bottom explorer price and in a few months own the 5th largest gold producer in listed in Aus.

BMO was just a punt for me now I am stoke to hold and will hold long term as future is really really bright for this one.

Cheers
    Kelp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.