GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

i want to buy small cap gold stocks, page-61

1. 3,267 Posts.
    My pick is MXR, 153m shares, ramping up Australia's newest gold mine at Selheim near charters towers and planning to reopen several gold mines in South Australia.
    check out their website http://www.maximusresources.com/ and market anouncements.
    See the maximus hotcopper threads for further comment etc.
    MXR are currently doing a cap raising in which there shares can probably be picked up at 5c each with a free option in any shortfall ( because some existing holders won't have the cash to buy the rights).
    MXR (like many gold stocks) is very cheap and trading at historic lows and offers high leverage to an appreciating gold price.
    GDA is an even smaller mc gold stock who announced last friday, an intention to complete feasibilities etc for an open pit mine just south of the strike which SBM have been mining through open pit ops'.
    Lihir is an excellent large cap with day trading opportunities.
    The web is full of articles in the last 24hours talking about the gold price and gold being in favour as a hedge against the crisis in world economies.
    Gold up $90 in AU$ to $1,267. And up about US$50 an ounce on the spot market.
    Much more to come in the gold price. It has now broken away from the oil price which tells me it is going back to traditional hedging fundamental status.
    GPN is a micro cap stock with plenty of risk/reward potential, trading at .004c to .005c and has options with long conversion date, low conversion price and very cheap entry.
    Of course there are plenty of very cheap small gold stocks, so either way, now is probably the time to take up a position spreading the entry across 5 to 10 small gold stocks as the market bottoms and gold begins its recovery.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.