GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

i want to buy the land that the trees sit on !

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    At the risk of being repetitive,us investors and that is in the 98 to 06 schemes of tree plantations of a total number of 29000 + tree investors (re-page 12 of notice) that the land is on offer,

Put simply,we run it as a co-op and make sure we deal direct with the subby who is hands on and is as much in the subcontractors interest as much as us.

It would work,and it would initially take a sum of coin to pool,but boy o boy look 5 years down the road.Even the investor who is overdue for harvesting and has not got their money as a rule of thumb a hectare is growing at the book rate of 20 to 25 m3 per annum and then the plantation is entering new territory of value added structural and veneer timber,even if you did not get the total proper value on the trees the thinnings and CO2 credits make up the shortfall and it gives the investor an income to write off the capital expense.

So many variables between one investor as an example if I did not want my trees cut,then it is left for future value adding.where on the otherside an investor needed to harvest then from the pool he or she is paid,and the trees may still stand for future value adding or are harvested at a later date.

The simple variable on formulating an on going co-op private property tree plantation,and working on the carbon credits and thinnings can be very lucrative for all and sundry.

And best of all we are not begging,or beholden to anyone,and with what is going on globally those greedy morons under their new guise can criticise it,and that is good because that is fear that we can succeed,plus if they do't want to deal with us on the open market at the process end,I am very sure others would,even if the current tree barons tried to undercut us or burn us out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.