GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

i want to buy the land that the trees sit on !, page-7

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Wooduk , I understand your proposition but also had this frustration over a debenture vote. As I understood the argument MIS is a collective scheme as you buy a portion of the "2006 ...." even though you have clear title to the underlying asset you are still collective in certain issues for example the land lease - they dont sign individual leases that is where the RE comes in. If the RE is in liquidation than as such the RE has to be replaced or the hiatus created requires the winding up of the scheme. As a collective there are rules you would have signed and one of those is where you get nailed by the voting system. I would (not having read each I couldn't say for certain) presume that the majority rules would apply and you would have opted into that voting process. Thats why the burden is 50% etc etc.

Thats why I dont see how you can chose to opt into your own position as RE for your own trees.

Good luck if you try to. These big boys dont take prisoners.

I own a few Gunn's and a larger amount of GNSPA so am interested in the outcome. I owned a few GTP now worthless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.