OCV octaviar limited

i want to hammer the shorters, page-4

1. 1,293 Posts.
    Researcher,

You have a few problems if you ever do relist (not that i think it will) that are in the favour of the shorters, as someone who does not hold this stock maybe a can give you some reasons why i think they will thump anyone who is long.

1. Credibility - the company has none - CS who was touted as being the white knight, his motives are even now being questioned - ZERO CREDIBILTIY

2. Margin calls - Trying to combat these smashing the pirice on open would be like trying to hold up a tank as it plunges over Niagra Falls. To much weight for anyone to stop.

3. Fear - Its frightening for me to watch this debarcle unfold as someone who does not hold, i can not think how holders of the stock feel, they would slaughter the price if it relisted in a desperate effort to try and recoup some of their invested funds.

4. The unknown factor - what other bad news hasnt been let out of the bag..........there's one to ponder, i have not seen too much good news released and worry you will get more bad before good.

I can not see why anyone with an ounce of common sense would come anywhere near this if it ever did relist. Plenty of other low risk high probabiltiy trades to take before this one.

I feel very sorry for anyone who does hold this and wish you the very best with it but there is no way i can see preventing the inevitable if it ever does relist........I think it will be wound up.

I would be going after management before i blamed the shorters, management put it in a position that the shorters could take advantage of. Good management would not have done that.

JW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.