BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I want to hear from the new Boy Sean, page-50

1. 9,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26196
    I believe in doing your own research which will not come as news to many here.

We can all make statements anonymously without any credentials or independent assessment of our merit to make these statements.

For example we might state something is an Aussie saying whereas it is actually from England and is used across English speaking countries:

https://www.npr.org/2012/08/24/159975466/corrections-and-comments-to-stories

Does it matter that this statement is incorrect not at all because it has absolutely no consequence EXCEPT it allows someone like me to pick it up and use it for my purposes.

We can all say pretty much anything we like here and it will not matter and it will have absolutely no consequence.

However if any of us were the newly appointed CEO of a revolutionary disruptive technology company with about $AU27 million in the bank taking on the giants of the tech industry with multi billion dollar budgets even Blind Freddie knows that there are a lot of important people waiting to go for the corporate jugular if we make an error of fact about the technology, the market, the business or customer engagements.

Think what MF and the AFR would do with a real error given what they say without any evidence about Brainchip and AKIDA.

I would suggest that those who did not take notice of the new CEO at the office party go back and watch the video again. You will see as I did someone using the occasion to stand back and observe his staff in a setting where under the influence of alcohol true personalities could be exposed.

Some less able individuals would have made the event all about themselves driven by an inflated view of their own self importance.

My opinion is just my opinion and is as anonymous as the next persons but I am entirely comfortable with a CEO becoming totally at ease with every aspect of the business he is employed to not just run but develop and make into a technology giant leading the 4th Industrial Revolution.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.