BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Some comments that I can make:1. Brainchip has ticked almost ALL...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Some comments that I can make:

1. Brainchip has ticked almost ALL boxes required to qualify to be listed on the NASDAQ.

2. Ken Scarince & Tony Dawe spent around 13 weeks preparing all the required paperwork to enable Brainchip Holdings Ltd to enter the ADR market, this process ticked off a number of NASDAQ boxes along the way.

3. The company is well aware of the potential for a company like ours to enter the tech heavy NASDAQ market, but like a lot of things in life, timing is extremely important, somethings that's completely out of our control, but in this case, I agree with the general overall feeling, lets get, maybe 3 years under our belt, get the revenue credibility showing some solid upward movement, before we jump among the big boys, that would be a mature approach shown by the Board, in my opinion.

4. Sean is new, not to the tech world, but new to the Neuromorphic tech space, he has to be brought up to speed, and that will take quite awhile in my opinion, if you have spent years as I have in professional sales in a variety of industries, not just the Golf Industry, if you don't fully understand the product that you are selling/promoting, you will be found out very fast, it's all about integrity, building trust, bluff artists don't last very long in high stake games, and understanding this technology isn't an easy gig, as Lou found out, once again, in my opinion.

5. I polished my crystal ball earlier today, and I saw Sean presenting to the Australian shareholders early next year.

Nothing above is confidential....combination of fact and personal views....Tech over and out. wink.png
    Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 08/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.3¢ $2.219M 8.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240631 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 954801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ 5382161
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.