FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I want to hear from those opposed.

1. 2,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I must admit I haven't voted yet, I am pretty well convinced on how I will and how others I have convinced to buy BGS shares over the last few years will as well, but I would like to hear from those who read here and who are still in two minds or who intend to vote in line with the current management on this subject... How they feel, and why.
    I know that there are a lot of people who read here but hardly ever comment, a couple are very large holders and at least one of them is in the T20. I have over the last few years received a number of likes from this member on quite few of my posts, yet have only ever read at most maybe three posts from that person over the years here.
    I know the vast majority of people who contribute here on HC are in favour of the 4X4 yes but I do think we need to hear from those who disagree and why they do as well. I know for a fact that a very very long term holder might well disagree with us all but that people such as this are crowded out by a very vocal majority here.

I don't think that Personally anything will change my mind from this point in time as I consider that I have given every doubt that I can so far over the last few years, but that said I do have an open mind.

That aside I would like for anyone that has an opposing point of view to provide it here , maybe a well thought out response could change some minds . And for those who intend to vote yes for the changes I would hope that you absolutely respect the opinions of anyone who does choose to vote differently.

I am interested to hear why I or anyone else should vote No in the upcoming EGM,
    If you don't have a relevant reasonable response then just don't make one.

Please respect each other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.