FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I want to hear from those opposed., page-2

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Not necessarily opposed but I have a question (also posted on the other thread here).
    As far as I understand business in Africa it is of EXTREME importance to have friends and connections in the country. Pretty sure this is true also in Mali. So who in BGS has these connections? If we are voting off 2 members of the board are we sure we are not also voting off these highly important connections!?

In any case I am 100% in favor of getting ML on the board. And that is actually for pretty much the same reason as why I have some doubts about voting off the current board member. ML has very good connections in the Lithium world, particularly China.

I have 30k shares but here in Europe did not yet get any papers for voting (maybe we are not eligible to vote living outside of Australia?). Trying to make up my mind on how to vote. Fully agree that the performance of the current management leaves a lot to wish for. But do we know/understand who has the "African connections" in this company. Voting of that person (who ever it is) would be a terrible idea IMHO. So ML for sure gets my vote but not sure about voting of the two current board members... Regarding JM I have to do some reading/research. Not made up my mind there yet.

Looking forward to some, preferably unbiased, opinions regarding this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.