FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I want to hear from those opposed., page-79

1. 14 Posts.
    Hello fooca,

My response was to Marakai, not to influence those supporting the requestion. However, you wrote I offered no argument to vote no. You are partly correct, because selling is arguably a better solution than voting for those not in favor (and with no allegiance to the existing board). However, I repeatedly wrote that the yes vote risks a setback in Mali and the proposed new management may be high risk. Reading the posts here gives a sense of lack of understanding of the dynamics of explorers and Africa.

Next you write I have a personal dislike of one of the nominees. Why would I know him personally? He may be a great guy (and be adept at using positive personality traits to his advantage). I can only make a judgement from what’s online. Today on Twitter he is rewriting the law of entropy for gasoline and batteries. An expression commonly used down under along the lines of 'replete with excrement' comes to mind.

Next you suggest I give no credit to the other nominee. The word on the street is that this proposed board spill is sourced from popular support for Langford on this chat room. If I believe the primary nominee for management has credibility issues, why would I be concerned with another who is likely destined for a less active role?

Someone mentioned that Birimian was not listening to a company(?) called MineMark. A check of their website, complete with spelling and grammar errors, no corporate information, no client list and amateurish blurb also finds the name of Langford. If I was asked to call this company and had first checked that website, I wouldn't bother to pick up the phone. From what I have observed, for the sake of their preservation, Birimian were foolish to engage. Contrary to your suggestion of a "personal dislike", I believe anyone blatantly ignoring tangible and impersonal online indicators is blinded by their own personal beliefs. Whether this is a gang of buddies who have hijacked this website or a groundswell of believers of the self-promotion, I don't know.

So in reply to your suggestion that I have a personal bias against a nominee, I'll leave you with a personal anecdote. A woman I once fell for seemed a perfect 10 in all regards. Others tried to warn me otherwise. I thought they were fools, until about 3 months later I realized I was the greater fool.

Good luck to you all.
    Last edited by JB_007: 21/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.