AVL 3.45% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

i want to know more about the uranium assets, page-7

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Thats more like it , mucho ta Vautex. Turners Dome is the one I am specifically thinking of. Activity in the area is certainly hotting up cos of the recent Chinese play on EME and its Uranium JORC resource ... 22 mill lbs I think. Love to know YRR proposed activity on these U-plays whilst the "boring" JORC upgrading continues at the GLOBALLY SUPERIOR Vanadium deposit at Gabanintha. Sure feels like a very good reward / risk mid term investment evolving here, espesh at the current ridiculously low market cap cf to the IGV of its KNOWN paydirt. The Chinese are acquiring a habit of "throwing" 50 - 100 mill "deposits" to secure their LONG TERM needs and Gabanintha sure fits the model u would think. No surprise for mine to wake up to a "surprise" multiples upside re-rate on such an initial interest on Gabanintha espesh. You have to look beyond the daytrade if u want to make serious money in this game. Meanwhile sniping my way up the register with each firesale bargain piggybank I break as my confidence increases with the chart technical evolution haha. The FA I have problems with ... grossly undervalued on this IMO ... but we need the TA to coincide to LOCK in the coming likley rerates.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $69.72K 4.926M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6012449 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8135147 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.