GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

i want you - the brave gbg shareholder army

1. 207 Posts.
    Alright mates,

market turned to be bloody today with many losses and tomorrow does not look better.. as usual, someone would say. However, despite being a GBG freshman, I am here again to calm down the whole "thing", give some comfort and hopes for those, especially the "veterans", who are tempted to give up, like Ducboy did.

It is clear that two factors are bringing GBG shares down these days:

a) IO price. I believe, the IO market is currently under a speculative attack, as many other raw material markets (gold). If you have a look around, you will see different articles, interviews, etc giving different forecasts. Please read here below these 2 articles I find very "funny":

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-15/iron-ore-seen-strong-into-2014-on-china-steel-demand-supply.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-16/iron-ore-drops-into-bear-market-on-china-growth-concern-supply.html

Some source - 1 day difference - saying two opposite things.
    Creating confusion is simply the "perfect storm" to kill the small holders and "bear-ing" the price for others'advantage.

Sun Tzu said :"When the army is confused and hesitant, the neighboring rulers will take advantage".

b) Karara Mine Project: I have already talked long enough about GBG management failures, lack of transparency, disinformation, etc..however, I think, what has been really making the thing worse since last week is brokers' latest GBG negative analysis spreading fears around. Please do not sell because "they" said so: those "rabbits" are exactly those who were telling you few months ago that gold is a "sure investment" - will reach $1800, etc before it collapsed, that MacMahon target price was $0.80 the day before -50%!! (good memories about that), etc...probably they also told you to "buy" GBG few years ago when at $1.20 ...pfff.. and you still trust them?..

Look, I am not here saying that GBG is doing a great job and things look "that" bright for the near term. As said in previous posts, the GBG journey is risky and will still take some time. However, we are getting closer to the arrival... in a marathon, we would be at KM 41... WE have been producing IO since October - several ships are waiting at the harbour for OUR magnetite..polishing circuit is about to get fixed and nameplate to be reached.. so far 6 ships loaded with magnetite already beating March Q (as per this forum info) ... Yes, indeed, we are short of energy like KML cash - but we all are still running. Please be aware, GBG is not for short-selling: either you believe in magnetite, in the KML project success or do not.

I know, here on the forum, there are mates who invested in GBG long ago - 2,3,4 years ago with losses ranging now from 40 to 60% or even more... all I can say, you have been incredible bravehearts and deserve rewards. Do not let others buy your "glory" for few cents... no sense now to retreat...believe in your investment till the end ...hold the share front line!

Myself, if Gindaldie has to be my "Gallipoli"... well, I am ready: I bought other 80.000 stock today at 0.14..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.