i warned you all, page-11

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    When a stock is in distressed, ( example , in this case ARR ) there will be all of a sudden, lots of experts advise. and the normal norm is ??? you've guessed it, " end of the world." ( again in this case, 1 cps, fat lady is singing, writing is on the walls, even the termed AUDITOR means trouble, heck I can't type everything ).
    make up your mind but for me, I have already apoligized to my family for loosing their hard earned. ( and I am wondering what does it takes for MR. Cao to be a man and to do the same to His loyal share holders ??? ). And we are intended to sit tight. I have been thru this senarios many times before, sure some didnt make it, some came back spectacularly. But in this case I cant see it goes broke or even goes much lower then the current level.
    Right now right lips from the company wont do any one any good, ( unless they have a reason or motive to ) people are looking for reassurances from the company, its not hard, just give us weekly update on whats happening.
    Another thing, I think the stock is being played, what motives only they know, ( for instant, each night the seller is sold a few more shares then the bidders just to lower the closing price, nearly every closing lately ).

Well good night and heres hopping for a better tomorrow.
    Good lucks all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.