i warned you all, page-6

1. 27,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3258
    bahar, yeah, what they said.

So what if it goes to 10c?

so what if it goes to 2c?

The only reason it goes down, is because people sell.

The sp does not reflect the value of the company, only the sentiment of the market.

If the market thinks it stinks so bad, it goes down to 1 cent, i'm going to be front and centre buying it up, not selling.

Why? Because the smart make money when the foolish throw their lot in with mob mentality. That is the lemming effect.

Do you think we are lemmings?

I, and many here, recognise the value of this company, two and a half sectors of this company are still healthy.

And it only take one, to launch us into orbit from here.

Heck, a 4 or 5 bagger just on a bounce to a buck.

If a major has exited, tough titties for them.

I for one have bought 13x my original holding due to the major exiting. Something i couldn't have dreamt of without this slide.

This is not pain, this is opportunity.

Would we all want the stock to be trading at 5-6 bucks when the laser division releases the announcement on earnings guidence, or would we want it trading at 20-30 cents, and then run up to 10 bucks? I rather have the opportunity to put a few more bucks into it here at 20-30c, that just watch it sail from 5-6 to 10 bucks.

Its a matter of perspective, some people see a falling SP and think of doom, i see it, and so long as the company is fundementally strong, and the selling mechanism is understood, beit a major exiting or a manipulative event, use that to my advantage.

Eyes wide open.

Good hunting.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.