RHK 0.67% 74.0¢ red hawk mining limited

i was out, page-13

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Carmen and other friends,

Hope you not upset with my post. As you know I am medium/short term trader, I follow chart/Fib and news to trade for profits. If you spend time with chart/Fib and follow waves/news to buy low/sell high, then buy back at low with more shares and wait for the rise again. This is much better for me. Just like I was in GDY 90/92 and out $1.00 for profit. But I made BIG mistake by not buy MOL at low 90 (chart hit much over sold) and sell high. Sorry to mention other stocks but to talk about chart/fib/waves that is why I was out from FMS.

With FMS, sp up too many days on a straight line from 12.5, so it must slowly retreat regardless ppl like it or not. Today 20 hit treble top (20c on 25 and 28 July 08) done 61.8% up (with big wave since last year), nicely completed an upward parabola at 20c (from July last year), and will close with black candle or doji star today, that I cant see why it cant slowly retrace further. Unless big guys pump more money but I think no one want to be stuck/bunt at high.

Good luck for long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.