RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Gavtech, thanks.Drarthur, sorry I spelled your name (above)...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Gavtech, thanks.
    Drarthur, sorry I spelled your name (above) wrong.

As Fib predicted, target 5.5c has been met. Support line at 4.3.

Market has pushed DOW/XAO up too fast, too soon (overprice),Chinese tight up bank loan, EU problem (Greece), US debt too high, etc. This retracement can be deeper.

Test Fib retracement of XAO

Fibonacci Calculator
    High:4984 Low: 3050
    Retracement
    23.6% = 4528 (done today)
    38.2% = 4245
    50.0% = 4018 can be and sideline. (if this happen and NO GOOD NEWS RRS can be 4/4.5c again).
    61.8% = 3790
    78.6% = 3465
    100.0% = 3050 impossible

This is my view and guess by chart/Fib only. I can be wrong . Plse DYOR and good luck to all.

DJ Wegs, I never claimed that I sell at top and buy at bottom because I dont know when it top or bottom . What I try is to buy as low as I can and sell as high as I could. Usually I set stop loss, if sp up, I move stop loss up (as I dont know how high sp will be up) until the trigger is hit and that sell order(s) gone (sold a bit below top). You should use chart/Fib and guess level you like to buy/sell. As today, I intend to buy 5.5, but I wait until 5c or less because DOW/XAO still very sick, and chart shows more chances of lower, so I sit on my hands and wait.
    My guess maybe wrong, you need to make your own decision of buy/sell(as I have other stocks to look after)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.