MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Emma,I really could not care what you think. I had a stop loss...

1. 255 Posts.
    Emma,

I really could not care what you think. I had a stop loss and always planned if it hit to re purchase if the stock went lower or calmed down as it has. Believe it or not this strategy actually has made me plenty of money in the last 18 months. Oh and by the way I have sold out and now repurchased, happy to pay the slight premium to protect my investment.

I have not critiscised anyone on this thread bar yourself for your uninformative and meaningless posts. I think your last few posts speak volumes about what you actually add to this forum.

On management I think it is fairly obvious they have done a pretty decent job. Jurgen doing the share placement last year was a fair masterstroke and it seems that the deal should go through and that they are doing everything in their power to get it done. It seems the farmin partner has probably come to far to let this opportunity go due to a side agreement. Mog also seem pretty keen for CUE to get this done so hopefully a deal can be made that benefits everyone, even you Emma. Until then give Mum or Dad back the keyboard and let the grown ups talk. This will be the last reply you get from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.