RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

i was out, page-12

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Casanova, this post is for you and Jimmy.

Jimmy, it is very sad to hear your loss. But I think and HOPE you will recover the loss+ profits when RRS starts drilling. I still strongly believe Somali/Puntland is similar with Congo before and RRS will have a good chance as AVM does. That is why I bought RRS. I sold today (for short term profit) as charts showing over bought + 3c exercise optns and long way before drilling. Normally, after right issue, big guys always try to pump and sell for big profit such as PNA, CXY, URL, SDL,RRS and so on. That is their main jobs for living.
    I saw too many ppl bullish on H/C so that they can quietly sell for big profit, leaving others with a big loss! That is why I often warn ppl to take care when charts show overbought. My posts is try to help and remind ppl to prepare before music stop. I can be right and WRONG as well. But, I always accept different opinions from both sides that would help me to take care of my trade. Example, on 27/4 GDY dropped heavily, I bought @ 85/90c and intend to hold, but a person named Scanspeak told me he sold @ $1.00 and wait for GDY to fix problem. I told him he is right and I quickly sold >$1 to get out. After that GDY is on the way down (see my post on GDY 27/4).
    I am sorry if my post (I was out) hurt you, Casanova and any other. I never want to hurt any one but trying to help by warning when charts show overbought. That is why long ago I warned ppl that I was out when RRS>$1. I will stop posting on RRS for sometime. Any way, take care and GOOK LUCK Jimmy. RRS is up in London, hope RRS is up tomorrow so you and others are happier.

RANGE RES. | Currency GBX
    All data delayed by at least 15 minutes
    As at 20-May-2009 11:55:35
    3.375 +0.25 +8.00%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.