RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Nana, For god's sake... Can you please stop annoying everybody...

1. 236 Posts.
    Nana,

For god's sake... Can you please stop annoying everybody with that fake confucian acccent of yours, ramping everytime you buy, then slandering the stock everytime you sell.

Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back)
    Code: RRS - RANGE RESOURCES LIMITED ( 6.7c | Price Chart | Announcements | Google RRS)
    Posted: 19/05/09 1:33:18 PM Stock Price (at time of posting): 7c Sentiment: None Disclosure: Stock Held From: 203.123.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View (0)
    Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    In 1999/2000 AVM was around 3/4c. I bought some. My daughter
    said "it's too risky, Congo fighting never end". I said "ppl need food, any war has to end one day". I got big profit from AVM. I hold RRS @4.6/4.7 with believing that pirate problem has to end soon. Market starts to sit up for RRS. Just like market did sit up with AVM before. IMO, it is still cheap comparing with 20/1 = 50c before. Puntland situation is getting better. I maybe wrong but I am happy to stick with my big HOPE!
    Please DYOR and take care with you trade. Good luck.

Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back)
    Code: RRS - RANGE RESOURCES LIMITED ( 6.7c | Price Chart | Announcements | Google RRS) dock
    Line 1
    Forum:
    Code: RRS - RANGE RESOURCES LIMITED ( 6.7c | Price Chart | Announcements | Google RRS) dock

12/05/09 10:59:14 AM (View) Back Post Reply (0)
    Options: Post OptionsPost New MessagePost ReplyAdd User to FavouritesAdd Stock to FavouritesEmail to a FriendIgnore MemberIgnore StockReport TOU Violation

nana
    Post #: 4046339
    Price at time of posting: 5c
    Start of thread:
    IP: 203.123.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: None
    Disclosure: No Stock Held
    Views: 151

To view the full post without scrolling please use the full width view or single post view. I was out to keep profit. I think big guy with 3c/sh plus free oppies will cape at 5c selling and may off-load to lower

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.