CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

i was out, page-13

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Rusted, thanks. I can be right and wrong. But when chart shows overbought, I get out, keep profit and wait for sp to cool down or find something else. CFU hits treble top at 20/21. IMO, 26c level is too dangerous and too far from 5c low, that can be a BIG burn or stuck. I agree with DrewMichael. This is not like market few years ago. June selling is coming up.DOW/XAO has been up too fast, while the world economy is still in the woods. Therefore, ppl just pump and dump for fast profit better than hold for longer term as before.
    Small co like FMS, CFU, etc cant make good money over night. So I try to trade for profit (HOPE) and call off when all lines of chart enter dangerous area. Look at BTA, fast fly to 1.79 then 1.04, it is big loss for someone who got in at the top. RAU, IMU, EPS, WMT (IDG), SLA,SDL, FMS, RRS, URL and so on are on the same boat. But you never know they might pump up (CFU) next week to get out, just like I was out and called off when FMS>20, but ppl kept pump to 25.5 and someone else have been stuck until now.

Good luck for your trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.