RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

i was out, page-43

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    preempt and few others (who try to do an ugly personal attack),

Just come back from short holiday and read your posts. You posts make me sad. You know that hating and making personal attack to other(s) is immature and very ugly part of that person life. So I dont like wasting time for such posts. I remember I sold/warned market when RRS > $1. I also remember Brabus got out/warned market when RRS around 90c. But ppl just laughed at us. They hold and sing along with a $7 band! When music stop, I got in around 2.7/3c and out around 7c. Back in again <4c and out 4.5/4.8. Still hold a few < 4c just incase. After all I make more profits better than hold and suffer with big loss then hate someone who has deferent technique or point of view!

Look at Cat Chopper out @5.4 with profit and in with more shrs round 4c. I think he is happy and smart trader comparing with others.

Similarly with KEY, I was in 11c and out 17c. In again 16/16.5 and out 19/20. On KEY forum few boys hate my post, but I did a right thing to me and to others who have a gut to look at deferent angles in share trading for profit, not for a loss and unhappy. I also remember long ago I was out/warned market when WMT(IDG) >30c, FMS>20c, RAU>20c, SLA>40c, CNX>70c, CFU>20c (in May) and so on.

Look at this example a small trader hold only 15000 RRS and sold 15000 RRS @$1.20 = $18k. Then use only $9k bought back around 3c and out 7c, then use only $12k in again < 4c and sold around ½ at 4.5/4.8. And still hold 100000 shrs. Is this person a dump trader? Is this worst than keep holding 15000shrs @ $1.20 do nothing and hate others?

Again I dont think I have more time for such immature posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.