i was scammed

1. 35 Posts.
    Not sure if I am allowed to or not but just wanted to alert every one of a scam I was tricked into. I have also made a complaint with ASIC and the office of fair trading.
    Basically a group from Sydney calling themselves "guardian wealth creation" a guy called Jack Knightly convinced me to transfer 2k into the account and he will trade it on my behalf, building trust before I put in 25k. I received emails showing me his trades for 2 months, all winners. I challenged him on his entry after noticing that on the course of sales that day no trades took place. All of the phone numbers have been cut off and he has disappeared. Other names I managed to where Brad Stevens, Timothy Page and Robert Moody.
    The office of fair trading have all the details but I am not holding my breath.
    Please take warning of this scam, even a nice website showing their AFLS licence and proud customer service. It turns out they where using a virtual office company who no longer have dealings with them.
    Me of all people to be scammed - I am so careful, just wanted you to be warned so you don't end up the way I feel at the moment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.