IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

i was sent an e-mail, page-5

1. 24,765 Posts.
    I just hate the thought that IGR shareholders are being worn out by IGR's horrible stockmarket performance compared to many other gold equities that have recovered from their crash panic lows eg PRU from the 20s were over $2.00 recently, KCN from the $2.30s to over $10.00 recently, AND from 60 cents to over $2.60, SLR from 13 cents to over $1.10 etc. etc. and so IGR shareholders, softened up, accept a ludicrous low ball bid around 40c - you know the spin - a 50% premium blah blah blah - just before IGR is ready to move into successful, profitable, low cost gold production combined with a soaring IGR share price and a sharply higher gold price.

Let's face it, IGR has possibly the best new gold mine set to be brought into production in Australia owned by any junior in Australia plus massive exploration blue sky upside.

IGR should be trading at a substantial premium to any valuations of the company, not at a discount. So something seems not quite right about the way any flickering buying demand for IGR is always quickly watered down on the ASX before it gets a chance to burn bright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.