LYC 0.82% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

I don't consider Lynas to be a startup company. They have a...

1. 222 Posts.
    I don't consider Lynas to be a startup company. They have a functioning plant and mineral resource.

My point is that there are a lot of issues that have gone wrong for Lynas outside of its control such as the rare earths price and being taken to court from environmental groups. Hence I don't think Lynas is a bad company or mismanaged.

For a start up mineral company to be successful they need their product to be going up in price not down. The same has happened to start up coal miners and uranium. These factors are out of management's control just as it is when the price is going up.

As to Ausheds comments, he/she may remember the charts I was putting up ~1 year ago on the LYC forum when the price was hitting 54 cents. Where I mentioned good support at that price but would be a sell for me if it went below and I always emphasised tight risk management. I always made quality posts. I might not own shares but I have always been constructive in my analysis and listened to what the charts and fundamentals were telling me.

For what its worth, if the price hit 8 cents I may buy a small parcel based on the chart and of course will apply risk management.

Not investment advice or any advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $6.03 $11.79M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44715 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.