UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Goldstandard, I too was there when the older male with the...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Goldstandard, I too was there when the older male with the slightly wavy white hair. was speaking volumes about the company

How time has passed since then.

It was in the bowels of the hotel that is located behind the old GPO in Martin Place, Sydney.

I wonder what tune he would be singing today? He may not even be alive? ( Lets hope he is )

Alan Shortall is a salesman and to date in my opinion he has been unable to deliver the knockout punch. I will not go on as there are the positive and negative camps, who rightly have their own opinions, as to how good a job he is or is not doing.

I have followed this stock for close on 10 years now and lately I just shake my head. The product is, as AS says, world class, and I truly believe it in but when will it come to fruition? At this stage we only have ONE limited capacity machine and this machine is now a few years old!

I, we have heard the rhetoric for years now and I still continue to hold in the hope that history will repeat itself and our share price will return to $1.00 plus.

Current share price tells the whole story!

Just remember, as every week goes by we burn approximately $1 million dollars.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.