BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Straw...read your post via PRA .....haven't read ANY replies to...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Straw...read your post via PRA .....haven't read ANY replies to it on this thread.....I may sound like i'm lecturing you or blowing my own trumpet....if you or others feel that way then so be it.....Firstly, your "story" (though I don't know all of it) reminds me of 3 sayings..... 1) Bad is bad till worse happens. 2) I have learned that when bad things happens to me I should keep the lesson and throw away the experience. 3) The world is a gymnasium where we all come to make ourselves strong. I know your hurt and I feel for you.....I walked out of a country with a container of shitty furniture and a 3 yr old daughter at 46 yrs old having to leave practically all my assets behind.....a successful tour biz worth ???, land and house worth USD 1.5 million...I left a wife who has 4 degrees....can speak 2 other languages beside her own fluently....very beautiful but with a dark side.....she committed ID fraud against our daughter (fraudulent foreign passports) with the help of a European boyfriend i didn't know was around.....and believe or believe it not I discovered at the end of our marriage..... she, throughout our whole marriage and after, was on the game!!!!!...no lie....i was on the bones of my ass back here (and am still) and she then took me to court....all paid for by a millionaire boyfriend.....accusing me of child abduction and theft and and.....i was in court 7 times over 3 yrs and she lost the case and also has to pay for me to take our daughter to see her once a year for the next 3 yrs in Hawaii!!!!......me being all on legal aid!!!! Don't give up mate....don't worry about the money...many have lost much much more.....the loved ones around you are far far more important....my 3 yr old is now 10 and she is a lovely kid.....chin up mate!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.