LAF lafayette mining limited

Hi Wloogolf,There wasn't much in the Broadroom Radio statement...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    Hi Wloogolf,
    There wasn't much in the Broadroom Radio statement and I prefer to have figures that I can work and although the MD stated that he didn't want to publish unit costs and production estimates I don't see why he shouldn't.

As for the broker report I have previously questioned the production levels in other posts but no one seems to be able to give me an answer. Firstly take the estimated figures for the this 2007 financial year and compare them with what has actually been produced. The report was released on 22 Feb so the broker knew exactly the state of operations.

Broker Estimate Total to date

Copper-4970 tonnes 771 tonnes
    Zinc-6670 tonnes 2134 tonnes
    Gold-24,220 oz 1571 oz
    Silver-199,360 oz 33017 oz

There is no way in this next quarter that they can achieve anything near what the broker report has stated but the gold and silver estimation is an absolute joke because they are only producing those metal as a by product at the moment. In fact I think I will email the company and ask for an explanation.

Next take a look at the brokers figues for 2008 and 2009 figures because they are far greater than what the company has stated that they are capable of producing. Also take a look at the income for gold in the 2007 figues because they have used the spot price instead of the hedge price.

The more I look into the broker report the more I believe it is a load of rubbish.

JMHO......any comments because I am begining to question my analysis of it and I'm asking myself whether I'm missing the bleeding obvious :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.