What ever you do don't sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We were all worried...

1. 107 Posts.
    What ever you do don't sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were all worried about TRUST well I think we've found it in one man........

William Mckenzie(New CEO)

He came across as very sincere. I felt I could trust him. There did not appear to be any futile useless words coming from his mouth. He said it like it is - yes they have had trouble and yes he appreciates everyones concern and yes he is changing direction...he has been employed by ARR as a strategist and cleaner ie to clean out the rubbish and to turn the company around for greater growth and profit.

Here we have a man who is not only intelligent he knows the industry technically and to top it off he has the business mind to make this Co. work and to turn things around in a relatively short period of time.

I don't claim to be be an expert ie. technically or financially speaking but I really feel ARR will do very well in the near future ie 3-9 months.

I spoke with 5 people after the meeting and they are all holding their stock, all thanks to William Mckenzie.

As William Wallace once said to Robert Bruce:-
    "I see a strength in you, you could be a great leader people will listen to you and follow you" not long after he went on to conquer the English and he became king of Scotland.
    I see this same strength in William Mckenzie, so I say bring it on with the chant... Mckenzie,Mckenzie,Mckenzie!!!!!!!

Lets conquer the world with this technology!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.