i went to agm and am very quietly confident, page-15

1. 406 Posts.
    Glotch,

You are absolutely right re the Eckersley situation. I was at the AGM and they couldn't say much as I gather it is still in discussion, but Eckersley is involved in one of the offers they have received for part or all of the Co. and as such he had to step down.
    The fact they have received offers for parts and/or all of the Co has to bode well for the SP in the near term. The Co is currently valued at less than their current accounts receivable, which in my opinion makes them a very attractive takeover target. Whatever you may think of the way the Co has been managed they still have some great IP. As William said on many occasions they are two years ahead of the competition, in what stands to be a huge market. We are on the cusp of a lighting revolution leds are set to replace incandescent light sources every where and laser is set to replace all existing and soon to exist projection sources. Being two years ahead as William also said sets them up to capture 80-90% of this emerging market.
    To again paraphrase William sometimes a Co's parts are worth more than the whole so it is incumbent on him to look at selling non core assets, as a way of maximizing shareholder value.

Cheers from the William McKenzie fan club.

PS
    The guys track record is very very impressive. One of his Co's gave us DSL, to say nothing of all the turn arounds he has been involved in.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.